Up Around The Bend

Sunday, October 14, 2018


On this snowy, insomnia-ridden morning... I bring my readers something I have been trying to put together for a few days now. Some won't agree with putting such girlyness with punk looks, but I think it's a nice contrast. I'm only awake because both the dog and the boyfriend (as much as I love them both) are snoring to high heaven... I just can't sleep anymore. Am I going to regret this for DND today? Probably. I have been seeking a pose that was marionette-like for a couple of days now... thanks to some references and friends.. I have found the winner! Yes, I am that indecisive sometimes XD. Most of this post consists of Suicide Dollz! Most of what is on my body is all Suicide Dollz for this round, I enjoyed mashing most of them up into this steam punk/cutsey/goth look. While I still have brain cells... imma just give you guys the details here! Happy sleeping ♥

Hair: Lilo by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Makeup: Holographic Eyeshadow Phoenix by [LeLuck] @ Suicide Dollz

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Nails: Elektra Nails & Rings Set by **RE**

Tattoo: Kalei by RedFish @ Suicide Dollz

Top: Yumi Ripped Top by Pacagaia @ Suicide Dollz

Skirt: Stephania Skirt by .:EC:. @ Suicide Dollz

Hoop Skirt: Frida Red Skirt by Nana @ Suicide Dollz

Boots: Lana Boots by Pacagaia @ Suicide Dollz

Pose: Puppet 3 by <K&S>


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive