Devils Dance Floor

Wednesday, October 17, 2018


I could say all of whats happened to me, but I will save all my readers all the details. Needless to say my next move is coming up in a few days and I'm just excited to get it over with. Otherwise, I have a completely sponsor packed post today! I have to say... October is definitely one of my favorite months for blogging... it's usually December and October that take the cake. The best ideas/poses and other creations come out! I wish I could do creating, but this is the best I can do! Anyways, I have some Suicide Dollz in the last part of the round, and then of course I have some Deadly Nightshade with their new product horns and Crown aura exclusively at the Trick or Treat Lane! Then last but not least I have a new product from Pervette! I'm of course going to use this again...because this didn't do the jewelry justice but I couldn't resist the chains that were on this! My readers can snag this exclusively at the Black Fair! Happy Shopping ♥

Hair: Lilo by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Makeup: Starry Eye Body Pain by MooLoo @ Suicide Dollz

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Top: STFU by #Cranked# @ Suicide Dollz

Nails: Elektra Nails & Rings Set by **RE**

Chains: Delicate Cross Belly Chain by Pervette @ Black Fair

Skirt: Blown Out Skirt by Razor @ Suicide Dollz

Wraps: Bloody Bandage Feet Accessory by Astralia

Horns & Crown: Infernal Prince Horns by Deadly Nightshade @ Trick or Treat Lane

Particles: Shattered Particle by Deadly Nightshade

Pose: Thirsty 6 by FoxCity

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive