Stop Drop And Roll One

Thursday, October 18, 2018


So I'm anxious to not only get my new camper, but I'm also anxious to get my brand new paycheck! Because I'm kind of split minded I'm just going to jump into my sponsors for this post! First and foremost I have the outfit that I am wearing which is most definitely from the latest round (which is about to end tomorrow) of Suicide Dollz! Then I have my pose guru (Ally) from Something New which my readers can find at the TWE12VE event! Last but not least is my brand new favorite belly chain thanks to Pervette which my readers can snag exclusively at the Black Fair! Happy Shopping ♥

Earmuffs: Grumpy Earmuff by :::NOIR:::

Hair: Grind Hair by #Foxy

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Nails: Elektra Nails & Rings Set by **RE**

Outfit: Evanora Long Cardigan by Goth1c0 @ Suicide Dollz

Shorts: Caro Set by Delirium

Chains: Delicate Cross Belly Chain by Pervette @ Black Fair

Dog: Hallow-Inu by JIAN

Pose: Her Sorcery by Something New @ TWE12VE


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive