Got My Name Changed Back

Saturday, November 10, 2018


 

Interestingly enough, camper life suits me 100%. The only thing that really sucks about it is that winterization is annoying. Other than that I'm excited to get on with my journey in March! For now though I'm grounded here in South Dakota until the winter is over, just in case! Traveling isn't the wisest in the winter. So hopefully it won't be another eight month long winter, I might actually murder the weather then. Other than that, I am catching up considering I have been without decent internet for a bit, that and setting up this Camper. Thank goodness for permanent solutions finally! 

Anyways! I have some goodness from Suicide Dollz! My readers can snag up the rest of this round at the Suicide Dollz event! I will be sending some more posts your way my readers! 

Also! Last but not least, since the entire Flickr fiasco.. (having to pay for it etc, go check it out if you haven't yet) I have decided to use up what's left of my Flickr space until I run out, which I have elected to pick up an Instagram &  Pixel VR account! I'll put in some links below to that! ♥ PixelVR is completely Second Life user run from the sounds of it, and it is truly an interesting concept that I am looking forward to using! 

So as the snow is flying for the first part of winter here... toodles! ☺




Hair: Grind by #Foxy

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Headgear: Grumpy Earmuff by NOIR

Mesh: Zephyr by Lydia @ Suicide Dollz

Tattoo: Crushy by RedFish @ Suicide Dollz

Pose 1: Thirsty 2 by FoxCity

Pose 2: Thirsty 3 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive