thank u, next

Friday, December 07, 2018


As the snow comes and goes everyone is panicking for the perfect Christmas gift. I know I do this every year about this time... but honestly. I feel like more people need to hear it. Christmas is about family and reconnecting with loved ones (if you want to make it religious then fine, I just opt out of that). Christmas isn't about who gets the most expensive gift, or the most gifts in total. It's about those that you love spending time with each other. Time is a precious thing and not everyone has that as a commodity. For me, Christmas is exclusive to close friends (who I haven't talked to in awhile), my dog, partner and my mother. Those are the people who love me the most and I just wish I could spend more time with them.

So! In light of today I have some goodies from Suicide Dollz (the dress), some cute new designs for garters from Pervette at the Kinky Event & of course the pose that I am using which is from Something New at the Gingerbread Men & Hot Cocoa Hunt with the hint of: The Gingerbread Man ran past you and out the door!!! Happy Shopping ☺

Hair: Tinsley by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Nails: Scarabeus by Formanails

Wristlet: Alohomora Rings by Astralia

Dress: Ella Set Black by SySCa @ Suicide Dollz

Garter: Luxury II by Pervette @ Kinky

Boot: Anaiya Boots by Reign

Pose: Can't Catch Me! by Something New @ Gingerbread Men & Hot Cocoa Hunt


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive