Sham Pain

Saturday, December 08, 2018


I went outside this morning to take out some trash and clean out my vehicle and I saw the most spectacular sight one could see in winter. The trees were frozen over and it was beautiful. Like an icicle forest. Most people in the winter opt to not be awake this early and go out and about walking to the dumpster, but I chose to. Even though I live in the city right now, it gives me a taste of what it's somewhat like to be out in the mountains with the trees all this way. Most people don't give winter a chance as a beautiful season, but it truly is... minus the black ice, sleet, and freezing rain. Just like any other season, there's always a downfall to it. So as the weather fluctuates and everything thaws, ices over then thaws again.. I am reminded of how animals have to deal with this everyday. If they can do it, surely I can as well.

I have a few items from my sponsors today that ought to get attention! First and foremost is this aura that I have about me which of course is a new mini magic hud called Spectrum! Deadly Nightshade has been working hard at it again and has come up with some fabulous ways to take on your opponents. There are a handful of options to choose from but of course I took the more picturesque route and stuck with the aura! This calming aura can either strike fear into your enemies or simply just make the other player know that you have the Spectrum hud on. My readers can get this from the Spectrum Event Exclusively! Then of course I have a few items from Suicide Dollz of course! If it weren't for them I couldn't have tied this photo together properly with this punk look! My readers can get these cool new items at the new round of Suicide Dollz! Then of course I have an honorable mention for Pervette with an oldie but a goodie of theirs! My readers can snag this item at the main store of Pervette! Happy Shopping ♥

Hair: Polly by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Everyday Matt Eyeshadow Fiona by [LeLuck] @ Suicide Dollz

Earrings: Dream Catcher Earrings by Astralia

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Hoodie: Kishara Black Hoodie by #Cranked# @ Suicide Dollz

Nails: Scarabeus by Formanails

Rings: Wings of Love by Code 5

Chain: Delicate Cross by Pervette

Shorts: Caro Shorts by Delirium

Boots: Jolly Sneakers With Garter by Pacagaia @ Suicide Dollz

Pose: On Point 4 by FoxCity

Aura: Spectrum Aura by Deadly Nightshade @ Spectrum Event


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive