Cozy Little Christmas

Monday, December 10, 2018


I don't want to jinx anything, but I'm thinking this Christmas might be a warmer one than usual. I also have the problem of my dog started to be aggressively cuddly because she wants to watch videos with us so bad. She's got a very addictive personality I guess. I wish in a way that I could get paid to stay at home, but unfortunately that is not the case. I have to go out into the world that actually pays me money to which I am a wage slave for paying back things that are known as bills. Slavery at its finest if you ask me. 

Anyways, I have a few items from my sponsors today! First and foremost is the fun stuff from Suicide Dollz! This is the last week of this round so I'd get out there while you can! Items go like hotcakes! Then of course I have the pose that I am using which of course is from Something New! Something New is always a good pick for the holidays and my readers can snag this one at the Santa's Workshop hunt with this hint... "Search for me amongst the Christmas tree" Happy Shopping! ♥

Hair: Bree by Limerence

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: EveryDayMatt Eyeshadow Fiona by LeLuck @ Suicide Dollz

Earrings: Bat Earrings by #187# @ Suicide Dollz

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Diva by RedFish

Arm Chains: Raksha Arm Chain by Zaara

Wristlet by Alohomora Rings by Astralia

Nails: Scarabeus by Formanails

Dress: Nelina Dress by Nana @ Suicide Dollz

Boots: Anaiya Boots by Reign

Pose: Just Give Me A Sec Santa! by Something New @ Santas Workshop Hunt


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive