Last Christmas

Thursday, December 13, 2018


There's always one thing I wanted to do as a child and that was to Ice Skate. Michelle Kwan was my favorite Olympic ice skater to watch, but unfortunately I managed to land on my leg wrong when I was "pow-wowing" in the living room and bam. There went any dreams I had of doing ice skating ever again. So I turned my passion of wanting to ice skate into dancing when other people can't see me. Not only is it good exercise but of course it helps me from sitting on my butt all day on here!

Anyways, I had to make a separate post for this one because Something New (Ally) put these cute ice skating poses back out in her main store! This is just one of the poses my readers can purchase from her store, there are some couples and singles as well! I already had this pack saved away from years ago when she first debuted it in her gacha. So here we are again taking another stab at it! Happy Shopping ♥

Headpiece: Waiting for Holidays Headpiece by Astralia

Hair: Yuko by Truth

Eyeshadow: Manhattan Night Eyeshadow by Euphoric

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Top: Carly Sweater Jacket by Legal Insanity

Pants: DWL Classic by Blueberry

Nails: Scarabeus by Formanails

Skates: Alissa Skates & Warmers by -KC-

Pose: Ice Skater F1 by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive