Comfortably Numb

Wednesday, December 19, 2018


I'm not sure if I want the holidays to be over with... or just stay longer. While at my job I get tired of people asking me stupid questions and assuming that they know things more than I do, I realize that yes... I really do want Christmas to either be over with or people to actually understand the actual meaning of these holidays. I'm half exhausted right now from a very long shift and I have to go to the podiatrist in the morning because I have a spur in possibly both my feet and i need to verify that I will have this problem for the rest of my life.

I have some new goodies from Suicide Dollz that my readers can get from the new round! Happy shopping ♥

Hair: Teila by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Outer Space Shimmer Eyeshadow by LeLuck @ Suicide Dollz

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Nails: Scarabeus by Formanails

Sweater: Holiday Sweater by sixx @ Suicide Dollz

Pants: DWL Classic by Blueberry

Boots: Cozy Boots by OA-MEO @ Suicide Dollz

Pose: VOL2 4 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive