Apes**t

Wednesday, June 20, 2018


As the rain is coming down today I am reminded how much I really do love the rain. It replenishes the plants and gives them all new life and of course it helps me feel like there is a new beginning around the bend. With my insomnia taking to new heights, I am exhausted but know I need to keep going. Hopefully one of these nights I'll just hardcore pass out from days of missing hours. Crossing my fingers on that one. Anyways, today I have some goodies for my readers! First and foremost is the necklace/choker that I am wearing which is from Pervette! My readers can change the color and there are other necklace options exclusively at the Chapter Four Event! Then of course I have some Suicide Dollz Event items as well for y'all! Happy Shopping ♥

Hair: Bree by Limerence

Head: Catya by Catwa

Glasses: Pamela Wreathe Glasses Roses by Mug @ Suicide Dollz

Eyeshadow: Manhattan Night Eyeshadow by Euphoric

Earrings: Taeyeon Earrings Silver by Random.Matter

Piercings: Elonore by Code 5

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Nails: Elektra Nails & Rings by **RE**

Tattoo: Bomb Fire by Identity Body Shop

Outfit: Yasmin by sass @ Suicide Dollz

Pose: Red Hot 3 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive