I'm A Mess

Saturday, June 23, 2018


There's one thing that has been keeping me going this entire week... the ability to come home and lay in bed at the end of the night. Sounds boring right? Well, considering I'm not exactly 'put-together' lately I'm perfectly happy with a date with my bed. I'm most definitely a mess, but I'm hanging in there. My only happy things are my classic rock and food. I definitely am dipping more into the music though. So today I have a Suicide Dollz packed post! Eat it up while it lasts! ♥

Hair: Lilo by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Manhattan Night Eyeshadow by Euphoric

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Bomb Fire by Identity Body Shop

Rings: Spider Rings by Candy Crunchers @ Suicide Dollz

Top & Shorts: Sporty Crop Hoodies & Shorts by JACKALOPE @ Suicide Dollz

Heels: Candy by Fashion Addiction @ Suicide Dollz

Pose: Play Ball 1 by FoxCity

Lighting: Body Light Color Mix1 by #Cranked# @ Suicide Dollz

Backdrop: Backdrop Room3 by #Cranked# @ Suicide Dollz


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive