Slow Motion

Monday, June 11, 2018


Today is my first day of my new job! Of course I have a high anxiety for first day jitters. That seems to never leave me alone no matter how many jobs I seem to get. I know I will do well, just new situations always get me nervous and I always ALWAYS over-complicate things. In other fun news... I am planning a trip to the Black Hills in a couple of months! So I am also doing the financials on that and planning of sorts. I can't wait to go camping and see more of the state that I grew up in, people have the tendency to not actually explore the place that they live in.. which is super sad! Out here, there is so much to actually see when you get to the west part of the state. It's just a shame to not see it when I can actually retain the memories. I've gone to see Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse Monument before, but I was just a child then. I only have brief moments that I can actually recall from that trip. 

Anyways! Today I have some sexyness and some Suicide Dollz for my readers! The tiny kitties that you see above my head? It's a cute moving, pink kitty 'typer'! There is a version of the typer that is Z's and when you say afk or brb it will activate! It's pretty cool and made by Skittish! Then, the background that I am using is from Joplino!! Next comes the tattoo that I am wearing as well from RedFish! Then of course is the top that I am wearing which is Epoch, also another Suicide Dollz item! Get them before the round is over!! Shout out to Pervette for the nose ring that I am wearing which my readers can get at the main store of Pervette! Last but not least is one of my favorite pose stores Foxcity!! When I saw this on sale for Saturday I HAD to snag it! Happy Shopping y'all! ♥

Background: Backdrop Tease Me by Joplino @ Suicide Dollz

Kitties: Floating Kittens by Skittish @ Suicide Dollz

Hair: Adele by Limerence

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Eyeshadows Judging You by [Leluck]

Piercings: Miriam Ears Piercings by **RE**

Nose Piercing: Septum Heart #6 by Pervette

Lip Piercing: Elonore by Code 5

Choker: Danny Necklace by NOIR

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Diva by RedFish @ Suicide Dollz

Nails: Elektra Nails & Rings Set by **RE**

Top: Dope Crop Kitten by .epoch. @ Suicide Dollz

Pose: Made Up 1m by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive