FRIENDS

Sunday, April 08, 2018


You'd think it's April right? Well... I guess not according to mother nature. Here where I'm at in South Dakota it is snowing. Completely and utterly snowing. With more to come the following week. Ffs give us some real spring weather already! I work at a retail store as well so when I see our ads for patio furniture I'm just laughing because no one is going to invest in that RIGHT NOW. Other than the shitty weather, I am going crazy not being able to get rid of these boxes that are still in my apartment. I just need bookshelves (at a certain height) and shelving as well. Then all these damn boxes will be gone! It's making me feel OCD.

Anyways! Today is a completely Suicide Dollz centered post. Some of these items I have in here will be reused again in another post so have no fear if it doesn't feature the item that well. Now I'm just going to tell y'all about the event itself since I have a TON of items bashed into this post. First and foremost. *squeals* So happy I made it to the Suicide Dollz Blogger list! Second of all, Suicide Dollz opens TODAY and this round will close the 20th @ 1pm SLT. Thirdly! I am featuring #Cranked#, Normandy, Nana, This Is Wrong, *PKC*, Sass, Fashion Addiction and Suga-Suga. Expect to see more of some of these... they have just become my new favorite things! Happy Shopping ♥

Background: Backdrop Messy Ultra Rare by #Cranked# @ Suicide Dollz

Hair: Astra by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Top: Redia Top by Normandy @ Suicide Dollz

Pasties: Valka Black Pasties by Nana @ Suicide Dollz

Tattoo: Silenthill Tattoo by This Is Wrong @ Suicide Dollz

Piercing: The Key Belly Button Piercing by *PKC* @ Suicide Dollz

Pants: Mia Leggings by sass @ Suicide Dollz

Heels: Gilda by Fashion Addiction @ Suicide Dollz

Pose: Patti Bento Pose 5 by Suga-Suga @ Suicide Dollz


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive