Slow Burn

Monday, April 09, 2018


'Cause I'm alright with a slow burn
Taking my time, let the world turn
I'm gonna do it my way, it'll be alright
If we burn it down and it takes all night
It's a slow burn

Old soul, waiting my turn
I know a few things, but I still got a lot to learn
So I'm alright with a slow burn

On the first day of my relaxation for my days off I am thinking about cleaning of all things. Yep, I'm pretty sure that I am becoming OCD. Today is also the day I find out if one of my big situations I have been having is going to be resolved. Anxiety? Yes. But, as my boyfriend constantly reminds me... I need to be positive in order to have a positive outcome. Just have to remember that and start believing it.

Today I bring my readers yet another post from Suicide Dollz! My readers can snag up these cute things exclusively at the new event! The items that are featured in this post are the outfit/pasties, belly button piercing, lower tattoo and of course the rose lights! Happy Shopping ♥

Hair: Bewkie by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Lined-Up by The Face

Piercings: Miriam Ears Piercings by **RE**

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Upper Tattoo: Bomb Fire by Identity

Rings: Delicate Ring Stacks by (Yummy)

Outfit: Valka Body & Pasties by Nana @ Suicide Dollz

Belly Button: The Key Belly Button Piercing by *PKC* @ Suicide Dollz

Lower Tattoo: Mahana 2 by RedFish @ Suicide Dollz

Bath: Bath Tub Prop by FoxCity

Pose: Milk Bath Vol 2 2m by FoxCity

Flowers: Metal Rose Lights by #Cranked# @ Suicide Dollz


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive