Mi Gente

Tuesday, April 10, 2018


I tried to go a different route this time with a style that I normally don't touch upon too much. I hope y'all enjoy it! It's my second day off in a row and tomorrow I am going to work for about five days straight until my next day off! Wish me luck on not losing my feet (feels like that when I walk on one foot) for those days! Of course though, I do have some more items from Suicide Dollz for my readers today! The shape, dress and the boots are from the event so make sure you go and snag those quickly! Happy Shopping ♥

Hair: JoJo by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Lined-Up by The Face

Body: Kimberly by Lilo's Fit @ Suicide Dollz

Dress: Neteta Dress by #Cranked# @ Suicide Dollz

Tattoo: Bomb Fire by Identity 

Garter: Gacha Instinct Leg Chains by Pervette

Boots: GoGo Boots by Skittish @ Suicide Dollz

Pose: On Point 3 by FoxCity



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive