Mamma Mia!

Saturday, April 14, 2018


So... my RL mom has this thing for musicals and because of that I have these random songs that pop into my head at random! Today is one of those days as it is blizzarding outside in the middle of April! Yes, the middle of April. Looks like this storm won't let up, I can't get to work and I am utterly bored! Therefore, my readers get me and some interesting creations! I am plugging some more Suicide Dollz stuff today but have no fear! I have some Something New for my readers as well today! Fits the mood and of course... who doesn't like a bit of steampunk in their SL? My readers can get this pose that I am using exclusively from Something New at the brand new event round of TWE12VE! Then of course I added on some creepy looking Deadly Nightshade which my readers can get at the main store! Happy Shopping and stay indoors! The weather outside is frightful ;)

Bow: My Own Ribbon by Astralia

Hair: Ophelia by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Makeup: Lined - Up by The Face

Earrings: Miriam ear Piercings by **RE**

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Tesis by White Widow

Outfit: Outfit Bow by "SL" @ Suicide Dollz

Bird: 18. Sweet Birdie w waffle by Yokai

Nails: Bento nail #023 by *PL*

Boots: Sweet. Glitter Bone Crushers! by *Epic* @ Suicide Dollz

Pose: Steam My Fantasy 1 by Something New @ TWE12VE

Bento Face Pose: Bento Faces Pose Hud by FoxCity

Aura: Mystic Goddess Auras by Deadly Nightshade


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive