Stupid

Tuesday, April 17, 2018


I have this mix mashed style of country that I enjoy to listen to. It's the old sounding lyrics mixed with new ideas and more open to new ideals. I prefer not hearing anything pop mixed with country which is why I am a huge fan of the Pistol Annies, Miranda Lambert, Kacey Musgraves and Ashley Monroe (just to name a few). Anyways, as my boyfriend is sick and I am trying to relax my foot again (it's still acting up) and of course I couldn't' forget you guys and get some more of the event items out! So of course I have a couple of items from Suicide Dollz! First one is the dress and the jail that is provided with poses as well! Happy Shopping ♥

Hair: Polly by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Lined-Up by The Face

Earrings: Miriam Ears Piercings by **RE**

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Nails: Scarabeus by Formanails

Tattoo: Hangar 67 by Identity Body Shop

Dress: Kiley Dress II by .Winged. @ Suicide Dollz

Heels: Barb Shoes by Cult

Backdrop: Prison Set Female by Joplino @ Suicide Dollz

Pose: Night Owl 3 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive