Midnight Queen

Thursday, March 15, 2018




That's right! After about a decent week I am back from moving (well it still feels like I am moving in... all these freaking boxes!!) and I have some goodies to show my readers and catch y'all up on! Now, if there is one thing I have learned about moving into an apartment... it would be that there is never enough shelves. Oh my Lord I have no idea where to go with some of my stuff! All small things as well! At least I have a walkin closet and plenty of space that isn't huge now! All affordable. Hopefully I won't have to move again for awhile. Other than that... I have been actually going insane with legal paperwork and trying to keep my head on straight while working! Ugh. Needless to say I am happy to take a moment and do this! 

I have this cute outfit that is in 'Kitten' pink from 1 Hundred! My readers can snag up this naughty bit exclusively at the Whore Couture Event! Happy Shopping ♥

Hair: Lilo by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Fierce by The Face

Piercing: Elonore by Code 5

Earrings: Taeyeon Earrings Onyx by Random.Matter

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Mystic Rose by Taox Tattoo

Outfit: Kitten Pink by 1 Hundred @ Whore Couture

Rings: Delicate Ring Stacks by (Yummy)

Heels: Jessy White by CandyDoll

Pose 1: Breather 6 by FoxCity

Pose 2: Sass 4 by FoxCity



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive