The Hills

Friday, December 11, 2015



Update on the Rosetta Sicky Chronicles.... I have totally lost my voice and now I just sound like sand paper being scraped together. Needless to say at least I have the physical strength to do my RL job now. Somehow the Lord is giving me the strength to move on. My last update for the day is that I have finished my finals... not real certain whether or not I have passed them. But lets hope for the best, for the sake of myself being able to keep work and happiness together. Today I bring my readers a special design from Lamu Fashion! Not only did Lamu Bring to life one of my favorite Disney movies, but she also made second life dress one of the most magical ballroom dresses I have ever worn in second life! My readers can find this beautiful set at the main store of Lamu Fashion! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Solace by Truth

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Cyclame by Oceanes Body Design

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Outfit & Adornments: Belle The Enchanted Christmas by Lamu Fashion


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive