Godzilla

Friday, March 02, 2018


Oh my gosh, it's been five months since I've moved and now I get to do it again! If you have never lived in an apartment you don't realize how much stuff you really have... or if you move into a really small place. Needless to say I need to do some shopping with each paycheck and get me some furniture! Wish me luck. Ever wanted to just be cutsy but want to keep an adult look? I have a solution. So I have this outfit that is by 1 Hundred which my readers can get in the classic 1 Hundred colors exclusively at the main store of 1 Hundred! Then of course we have this necklace and choker that is from Pervette! My readers can edit the stones with their colors and resize! My readers can get this cute set at the Hentai Fair! Happy Shopping ♥☺

Hair: Astra by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Fierce by The Face

Piercing: Shine Piercings by Pervette

Lip Piercing: Elonore by Code 5

Choker: My Sweet Heart by Pervette @ Hentai Fair

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Girl Boss by Speakeasy

Nails: Elektra Nails by **RE**

Rings: Luxy Rings by **RE**

Outfit: Perfectly Plush Set Pink by 1 Hundred

Pose: Me Time 4 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive