Hands On You

Saturday, February 24, 2018


"I wish I were to lay my hands on you...
I wish you were to lay your hands on me
and never let me go...
I wish I were still half drunk
Still tangled up, 
Makin' love..."

I am definitely missing my boyfriend right now, I need him in many ways with this apartment reality getting closer and closer I just miss him terribly! I was just scrolling around on my Spotify and found that one of my favorite country artists released a new single and this just fit my mood entirely. Ashley Monroe is one of those classic country sounding artists that I am in love with. She sounds like how country should sound in my opinion. There are a couple of artists who I really click with usually is Kesha and Halestorm, but Ashley Monroe is ranking up there with those two. 

Alright I've got a new thing from 1 Hundred today for my readers!! I know right?! It's been awhile :O Sira finally released this beauty that is not only sassy but is also cute as a button! My readers can get this of course in the classic 1 Hundred colors and get this exclusively at the main store of 1 Hundred! Go take a look at the new main store that Sira worked so hard on! It's super pretty! ♥ Happy Shopping!

Hair: Wind by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Fierce by The Face

Piercings: Shine Piercings by Pervette

Lip Piercing: Elonore by Code 5

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Hangar 67 by Identity

Nails: Elektra Nails & Rings Set by **RE**

Outfit: Nope Mini by 1 Hundred

Pose: Lippy 4 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive