Finesse

Friday, February 23, 2018


So far I keep getting good news, positive news towards improving my life and just so interesting how things are going in my life. I feel bad for not keeping up with my blogging but needless to say my mind is super preoccupied now. In this great time of change for me, I am trying to seek happiness. I think I am getting that happiness, we shall see later on! In the meantime, I shall try my best to give my readers some material. Which as always... the simple material is the best! I just plopped my avie on the table and bam. Picture! Talk about classic. Happy Shopping ♥

Hair: Carla by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Smokey Eyeshadow & Lashes Mihrimah by Euphoric

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Top: Nemi by Delirium

Shorts: Denim Shorts by Delirium

Shoes: Fairytale Platforms by Vale Koer


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive