You're Such A

Thursday, February 22, 2018


Oh my God has my RL been taking off lately. For once though, I'm starting to see that jumping into something isn't always a negative thing, it could actually be a good thing. It's great to be actually stepping in a direction for myself and bettering myself for me, not just because others told me to. That's a rut I've been in for quite a long time. Just have to take another leap, then we can start a new journey! Which of course I want to bring my readers with me on! I just have to stabilize my RL first, which should probably happen after March. 

So I've got some fun things for my readers to digest today! First and foremost is this anklet that I am wearing which is from Pervette! My readers can get this cuff linked anklet exclusively at the Fetish Fair! Then of course we have this pose that I am using which of course is from Something New! My readers can choose from this four pose shoe-itis and kick those babies off for the day! Y'all can find this exclusively at the main store of Something New! Happy (Shoe)Shopping! ♥☺

Hair: Teanna by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Smokey Eyeshadow & Lashes Mihrimah by Euphoric

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Dress: Gidge Dress by Poppy

Nails: Elektra Nails & Rings by **RE**

Anklet: Bond by Pervette @ Fetish Fair

Pose: Show Me The Shoes 1 by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive