LoveGame

Wednesday, February 07, 2018


I know that Valentines Day still isn't here just yet, but considering I keep getting yanked away from my computer (willingly I might add)I am having an early Valentines Day. Now, I am enjoying finally having someone in my life that I can treat and of course have fun with! He is someone that is comfortable with me being myself and I with him! Things are going well so far, that's all that matters in the end right? Even if things don't work out, I am having a super fun time. 

For my readers pleasure, I have a couple of things that will make heads turn and pockets go empty! First and foremost is the pose that I am using which is a singles pose that derendered the stand to. My readers can get this from Something New at their main store! It is the group gift of the month and all you have to do is join the group and free gifts each month! Then next up we have this aura that I am wearing which is from Deadly Nightshade! My readers can get this pink and red heart aura exclusively at the XOXO Event! I am not using the pink or red heart trails, but they are also an option when you are walking or dancing! It's a perfect non-laggy way to have fun with Valentines Day! The XOXO Event is a hunt and is happening through he 9th to the 18th! Happy Shopping ♥

Hair: No Thanks by no.match

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Smokey Eyeshadow & Lashes Mihrimah Series by Euphoric

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Nails: Bento Nail by *PL*

Outfit: Angelberry by Blueberry

Pose: Sorry I'm Not Sorry by Something New

Aura: Heart Aura by Deadly Nightshade @ XOXO Hunt


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive