Love Letters

Thursday, February 01, 2018


Love letters on wet paper
For givers, no takers
An angel who never got wings
You find Jesus and it's too late
He's already closed the front gate
And the sign's flashing no vacancy

I have a pre-Valentines day post for my readers! I am doing this really late at night so I don't have much to say, but I am enjoying thinking about the Valentines Day that I am going to have off with  my boyfriend! So this post really fit the mood! The pose I am using is from Something New today! My readers can get this exclusively at the TWE12VE Event! Happy Shopping ♥

Hair: No Thanks by No.Match

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Top: Karen Deep V Sweater by Le Fil Casse

Tattoo: Tender Touch by Identity Body Shop

Pants: Maia Slim Jeans by Delirium

Pose: Love Letters by Something New @ TWE12VE


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive