Bad At Love

Tuesday, January 30, 2018



Sooo I dug into my inventory and found some flares :D Now, these flares are some fun items from Deadly Nightshade that my readers can get in many different types of designs and glitter patterns! This one is my personal favorite though! Deadly Nightshade will have this out in their main store soon enough, so stay posted! Then of course we have this pose that I am using in my first picture which of course is from Something New! My readers can pick this up at the main store as the group gift. All you have to do is just join the group and you will be set for many fun goodies each  month! Then last but not least, I have this belly chain that I am wearing which is in the shape of cuffs of course :P that is from Pervette! My readers can pick this up exclusively at the Kinky Event! Happy Shopping, and YES this is a double post :O I know, I have sinned and I'm NOT sorry! Happy Shopping ♥

Hair: No thanks by No.Match

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Smokey Eyeshadow & Lashes Mihrimah by Euphoric

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Lingerie: Alexia Lingerie by R.icielli

Chain: Bond by Pervette @ Kinky

Flares: Cosmic Flares Dazzle by Deadly Nightshade

Heels: Venus Platform Sandals by Gos

Pose: Rear View by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive