GDFR

Tuesday, January 30, 2018


Wow. My life sure did get eventful. It also got incredibly happy as well! I found myself someone in my real life and I am enjoying figuring out how to balance into my real life compared to being on the computer all the time. I have been enjoying watching movies, eating, and of course messing around and laughing with him! Sorry I'm a bit scatter brained tonight! I'm attempting to get everything done since I've been hanging out with him mostly this past week. I've definitely been living my life!

So today I have a sponsor item that I have been meaning to show my readers! It is of course from Pervette! My readers can pick this up exclusively at the 4Mesh Event! 

Hair: No Thanks by no.match

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Smokey Eyeshadow & Lashes Mihrimah by Euphoric

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Outfit: Boudoir by Kaithleens

Armlet: Fantasy by Pervette @ 4Mesh

Nails: Bento Nail 23 by PL

Heels: Venus Platform Sandals by Gos


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive