Him & I

Tuesday, January 16, 2018


Cross my heart, hope to die
To my lover, I'd never lie
He said "be true", I swear I'll try
In the end, It's Him and I
He's out his head, I'm out my mind
We got that love, the crazy kind
I am His and He is mine
In the end, It's Him and I.

It's been an eventful week that I've been gone! I was on a cruise ship to Mexico! I got to swim in the ocean, have fish nibble on my toes, climb pyramids, get tan/burned, as well as sea sick! If I had to rate the cruise that I went on... I'd have to give it about a solid 8 out of 10 stars. Yes my star scale is through ten! SHUSH! The only thing that really sucked was coming back to some horribly cold weather. All the snow compared to the beaches of Mexico wasn't exactly the welcome home I really wanted, but I can't always get what I want! At least it was a great birthday cruise! Talk about an adventure of a lifetime! 

So today I have this classy looking outfit which is from one designer and is completely at Epiphany! Other than that, I have this pose that I am using which is from Something New! Ally has created this pose that is sexy and sensual that my readers can get exclusively at the TWE12VE event! Happy Shopping ♥

P.S. This post goes out to someone ☺

Hair: No Thanks by No.Match

Head: Catya by Catwa

Head: Lara by Maitreya

Eyeshadow: Smokey Eyeshadow & Lashes Mihrimah by Euphoric

Nails: Bento Nail 23 by *PL*

Outfit: Boudoir by Kaithleen's @ Epiphany

Heels: Venus Platform Sandals by Gos

Pose: Class Of Her Own 2 by Something New @ TWE12VE


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive