Tell Me You Love Me

Tuesday, January 02, 2018


"Do I look pretty enough yet?" 

That's what I imagine Rosy would actually say in this situation. Yes I just narrated my avatar... yes I feel like a nerd... Yep. OKAY THEN. So I'm in a lovey dovy/happy mood today. Not only that but I am about to go on a cruise in a couple of days and I'm super excited! I'll be able to not only get out of the United States for the first time, but I'll get to experience history! Yes, the main reason for me going on this cruise is for my birthday and history. Because no matter what, inside deep down I'm just a book nerd. 

I don't have any sponsor items today, but I have a Luxe Box item which is the dress! Who doesn't love Truth as well? I am an absolute Truth whore! Plus... who doesn't love FoxCity for poses?! Happy Shopping ♥

Hair: Tinsley by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyes: Moonlit by Booty's Beauty

Eyeshadow: Smokey Eyeshadow & Lashes by Euphoric

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Attraction Of The Hibiscus by Taox Tattoo

Dress: Jeune by Rowne @ Luxe Box

Nails: Elektra Nails & Rings by **RE**

Pose: Lippy 3 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive