Where Is Your Heart

Thursday, July 12, 2018



If there is one thing that I need to do today, it is relax and not go crazy. In the meantime I have a new addition to my RL family, it's a puppy named Roxy! She's an adorable ball of fur that constantly sheds and she absolutely loves to cuddle. I mean, she was almost made to cuddle, she does it that often. Today in my life was a day to make me realize that it was a "do or die" kind of a situation. I had to actually make choices in my life that either benefit or destroy me. Luckily I think I made a more positive choice on my part. Anyways, today I have a few items for my readers! First and foremost I have Something New with some group items for my readers! Just join the group and you can get some free group gifts! Then of course I have some items from the latest round of Suicide Dollz! Happy Shopping! ♥

Pose 1: Meditate 3 by Something New

Pose 2: Meditate 2 by Something New

Hair: Gwen by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Fierce by The Face

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Tender Touch by Identity Body Shop

Jewelry: Ryan Bodysuit by .epoch. @ Suicide Dollz

Suit: Janae Top by .:EC:. @ Suicide Dollz

Rings: Elektra Nails & Rings by **RE**

Feet: Kiya Jewels by -KC-


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive