Queen

Monday, July 09, 2018


Change is coming, but I just have anxiety about it. Hopefully it will be a positive change, or some kind of impact that will help me not be... I think the word is stressed? Surely life can offer more than it is right now. At least, I hope so. Cross your fingers for me. So today for my readers I have some Suicide Dollz for y'all! These are some of my favorites from this round! Happy Shopping ♥

Hair: Gwen by Truth

Crown: Monarch Heart Spiked Crown by Epic @ Suicide Dollz

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Fierce by The Face

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Tender Touch by Identity Body Shop

Dress: Blackout Dress by +Psycho Barbie+ @ Suicide Dollz

Pose: On Point 7 by FoxCity

BackDrop: Backdrop 24/7 Pink by Joplino @ Suicide Dollz


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive