Let's Get Lost

Tuesday, July 03, 2018


I'm starting to wonder if dreams are an achievable thing, you know when you really want to do something (put your mind to it) and you wish it could happen so bad. I've tried aiming towards that goal and wishing for it... but to no avail. I'm hoping that someday it will come true... if only. Today I have a new round of stuff from Suicide Dollz! Enjoy ♥

Hair: Fiji by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Fierce by The Face

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Walflower Tattoo by Liquid @ Suicide Dollz

Rings: CrystalMine Rings by {CowTea} @ Suicide Dollz

Bikini: Madeleine Bikini Rare #1 by {LP} @ Suicide Dollz

Piercing: Snake Belly Button Piercing by *PKC* @ Suicide Dollz

Sandals: Madeleine Sandal #9 by {LP} @ Suicide Dollz

Pose: Bambi Bento Pose 3 by Suga-Suga @ Suicide Dollz


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive