Chun-Li

Wednesday, July 18, 2018


So I took a totally different route than I though I would today. Listen to this.. I thought I was going to make a completely mediocre blog post with this flying rocks around me, then I got frustrated at how blah it was... and then BAM! That's when it happened... I made something badass. Normally I don't saturate this much, but this was too perfect for me. Anyways, today I have some new goodies from Suicide Dollz & Deadly Nightshade! First and foremost, the moving rocks are from Deadly Nightshade and my readers can get this exclusively at the Syndicate Sunday Event! Then of course at the new round of Suicide Dollz and my readers can snag up these goodies as well! Happy Shopping ♥

Rocks: Devastation Flames by Deadly Nightshade @ Syndicate Sunday

Hair: Chizuru by *ARGRACE*

Makeup: Fierce by The Face

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Nails: Elektra Nails by **RE**

Tattoo: End by THIS IS WRONG @ Suicide Dollz

Outfit: Evie by sass @ Suicide Dollz

Pose: What Gives 2 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive