Bad Liar

Tuesday, July 11, 2017


Beach time is what I need to clear my head and to spend some time with my hubby! I also couldn't wait to show what we had placed in our water which of course is some sea monsters, a toucan and some floaties! I have a double sponsorship today! What I mean by that is two of my sponsors have collided and merged in two of my sponsors! Then of course I have another one because it fit just too well! So first and foremost I have the body suit that I am wearing which is of course a classic 1 Hundred outfit in the classic colors of 1 Hundred! My readers can snag this at the Anybody event! Next up, is the pose that I am using which is from Something New that is a gacha featuring about five or six poses that are couples and singles! My readers can pick this up at the Gacha Good Event which has multiple fun gachas that my readers can enjoy <3 Happy Shopping! And make sure you make the memories while you can! 

Hair: Scout by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Tattoo: Mystic Rose by Taox Tattoo

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Rings: Wings of Love by Code 5

Outfit: Spoiled Bodysuit Blue by 1 Hundred @ Anybody

Heels: Jessy White by CandyDoll

Pose: Purple Float Couple Rare by Something New @ Gacha Good


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive