Ni Tú Ni Yo

Wednesday, July 12, 2017


I don't know about my readers... but I prefer to snuggle up for some love instead of just being alone in my big shiny brand new house! Sure, we might make the place a mess in the process, but eh... who cares?! Well... I guess I will afterwards HA. So today since I'm not wearing much of anything.... one could say that I don't have much to say... but they're wrong!! Haha. Of course I am going to say that this pose is from Something New!! My readers know that most of my unique poses are indeed from Something New so just check them out already! This pose in particular my readers can get as a group GIFT at the main store of Something Erotic! That's right... it's the group gift for July, so why not pick it up? It's hot, steamy, and just a pinch of flare. Just do it! And yes... my man has a mesh body! I've had a couple of questions about that haha. I pushed him to get a Signature body... I couldn't stand him without something mesh right?! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Scout by Truth

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Mystic Rose by Taox Tattoo

Pose: No Spanking Required by Something Erotic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive