Me, Myself And I

Thursday, July 13, 2017


I love spending time with nature and of course the little cute furry friends that I have made! Especially in the morning time I enjoy talk a walk about the area and I miss taking early morning hikes as a child. Unfortunately the world is cruel and any person you meet could be dangerous. So that quickly ended my early morning hikes around my small town, but I always enjoyed seeing the sun rise. Then first I have this outfit with accessories and shoes that I am wearing which is of course a hot off the rack item from Ducknipple! My readers can pick this up at the main store of Ducknipple. Then of course I have this cute little aura around me which is of course from Deadly Nightshade! My readers can snag this fun addition to your outfit at the main store of Deadly Nightshade by wearing your Fabulously Free Tag! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Scout by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Tattoo: Mystic Rose by Taox Tattoo

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Outfit: Outfit vs 15 by Ducknipple

Rings: Wings of Love by Code 5

Pose: Alyssa 5 by Verocity

Aura: Rainbow Stars {FF Gift} by Deadly Nightshade 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive