Skin

Friday, July 14, 2017


There are times where I love being myself and there are times where... I really love to be what I feel deep down inside. We all have that part of ourselves that we keep away in a box, and sometimes we let it out for a bit. Today to help me in that endeavor is of course Petry Model with their new hot off the rack item that is available in their main store and on their FB page! My readers can change both the top and the panty textures to make everything unique! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Scout by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Tattoo: Mystic Rose by Taox Tattoo

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Rings: Wings of Love by Code 5

Outfit: Top and Panty V38 by Petry Model FB


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive