Woman

Saturday, July 15, 2017


I love to dance, for example I wish that I could be able to dance professionally, but I can't. After trying to do a pow wow dance and fracturing my foot, I think that ended my career in so called "dancing". I will admit, I have had a little to drink tonight but thanks to my husband, a super awesome DJ named Kryptic, and my good friend Matt I am ready to take on my night and have some fun that I haven't had in awhile! So that being said... If I am rambling that would be why! So for today's blog post I have my sponsor Petry Model of course with this entire outfit that I am wearing! My readers can get this exclusively at the main store of Petry Model and check it out on their FB page! Happy Shopping <3 

Hair: Cheri by DeLa

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Janset Eyeliner & Lashes by Euphoric

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Heart Lock VII by Identity

Rings: Elektra Nails & Rings by **RE**

Outfit: Outfit FRT by Petry Model FB

Pose: Dance for Two 1 by K&S


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive