It Ain't Me

Sunday, July 16, 2017


I am writing to my readers from Galveston of all places! This hotel WiFi isn't that bad and of course I am excited to share how my adventures are going! My husband and I splurged and we went to the Moody Gardens hotel for the weekend and our first day was fantastic! It was full of the pyramids with the rain forest animals and the aquarium which are right next to the hotel! Unfortunately, I did not see any toucans.... so that will have to be remedied when I go to the Ohio zoo later next year. Of course Schlitterbahn is right outside the hotel as well and today I have that in mind and a spa day! Never had a spa thing done before so.... I'm checking things off of my to-do list for sure. I am enjoying my mini vacation before my big cruise in January and all I can say is now I am even more pumped up for it!
Back to your regularly scheduled programming.... I have a few items here that are of course exclusively from Gacha Good Event but I like to note that I love using them for the purpose out rocking out to some awesome bass in the morning! So first and foremost I have the headphones that I am absolutely in love with that are made by Z.O.E. that can be changed around for both girls and boys textures! Then of course I have the bathing suit that I am wearing which is of course from the vendor +FCC+! Both these items can be found at the event Gacha Good!! Enjoy the bass, but most of all... Happy Shopping <3

Headphones: Duely Noted Headphones by Z.O.E. @ Gacha Good

Hair: The Chills by Moon

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Janset Eyeliner & Lashes by Euphoric

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Tattoo: Midnight in Paris by White Widow

Suit: Tan Lines Shades by +FCC+ @ Gacha Good

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Rings: Wings of Love by Code 5

Heels: Luxe'D Villenti Heels by Reign


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive