Summer Bummer

Monday, July 17, 2017


So today ends my saga at Galveston, but alas, it was fun... somehow the top of my hands are burned to shit... and of course the sun light hated me every second. Then of course I got to go to another Schlitterbahn which by the way, I found the one in Galveston much nicer than the one in South Padre, but maybe I'm just picky. I can't wait to come back down here for my cruise in January even though we won't be doing anything here, but still! At least now I have some incredibly expensive memories here!
Day at the beach? Nah.... it's time to put a pond in a cute little beach house and call it good! I don't know about my readers... but I hate mosquitoes and that's all I ever get here in Texas. Talk about things that dampen the mood! Well have no fear my readers! I have some items that are sure to make your Second Life beach experience much better and of course spice it up for the summertime! So I have a few items from my sponsor Gacha Good Events today! Try to keep up haha! First vendor is the hair that I am wearing which is from FireLight, then we have the suit that I am wearing which is Cherry's Blossom plus the towel as well! Then of course we have the pond that I am using which is by Earthworx and last but not least the place I am staying in which is by Z.O.E.! I'm sure I will be featuring this beach shack again so have no fear about not seeing it in its entirety! My readers can get ALL of those exclusively at the Gacha Good Event! Happy Shopping <3 

Hair: Paige by !!Firelight!! @ Gacha Good

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Janset Eyeliner & Lashes by Euphoric

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Rings: Elektra Nails & Rings by **RE**

Suit: Lona Swimsuit Hula by Cherry's Blossom @ Gacha Good

Towel: Sunny Towel by Cherry's Blossoms @ Gacha Good

Pond: Lovers Pond by Earthworx @ Gacha Good

House: Beach Shack by Z.O.E. @ Gacha Good


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive