Feels

Monday, July 10, 2017



Ready to come over and play on the beach? Well for sure I will be there to keep my readers safe if you're on mine! I have to keep this post short, but first and foremost I have a few things from my sponsors today! I'd like to mention that Gacha Good Events is up and going right now! Hooray! At Gacha Good Events there are a ton of fun things that I am going to be blogging this event throughout the whole time! So keep posted <3 First and foremost I have the poses I am using which are from Something New which are two of the poses out of the gacha that is available at the Gacha Good Event! Then of course I have the top that I am wearing which is a new fun thing from 1 Hundred! My readers can get this top in the classic 1 Hundred colors and can also be bought at The Designer Showcase! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Cherry by RunAway @ Hair Fair

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Rings: Wings of Love by Code 5

Tattoo: Sweet Girl by Identity

Top: Love Tank Blue by 1 Hundred @ Designer Showcase

Shorts: Caro by Delirium

Pose 1: Babe Watch Beauty 1 RARE by Something New @ Gacha Good

Pose 2: Babe Watch Beauty 3 by Something New @ Gacha Good


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive