2U

Sunday, July 09, 2017


I've been on a beach today, looking at the pineapples and all the exotic food that is available on my clan land here in Second Life. My Gsister did a fantastic job of creating a island paradise! So of course I am going to blog a little of it! I'm going to keep my post a little short today because I have a busy night ahead of me! My sponsor for this post of course is Petry Model with their hot off the rack cute baby doll dress! I love this dress because you can change what each fold looks like and have fun with it! My readers can pick this up at the main store of Petry Model and check it out on their FB page! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Scout by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Sleuth Shadows by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Tattoo: Heart Lock VII by Identity

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Dress: Dress KVY by Petry Model FB

Heels: Iconic Doll Black by Blueberry

Pose: Alyssa 4 by Verocity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive