Coming Home

Saturday, July 08, 2017


Ever wish that cuddles would never end? I do! *raises hand* Well today, I have the perfect solution for my readers at hand! Of course, first you have to be in a tropical paradise, then of course we need some stone paths... maybe a tiki torch or two... then of course the man! Or woman! Who cares! Personally, I wouldn't be able to hold anyone up with my wimpy arms but that's okay, I was meant to be carried like a queen *flips hair*. Haha, I'm joking of course.... Maybe. Anyways! Today I have my sponsor of course which is Something New that provided this pose for me and my husband to use for cuddling! My readers can snag this pose at the main store of Something New! As a side note... I am totally obsessed with Identity Body Shop right now..... I think I might buy all of their products at this point O.O! Happy Shopping! 

Hair: Lake by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Sleuth Shadows by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Tattoo: Heart Lock VII by Identity

Nails/Rings: Elektra Nails & Rings Set by **RE**

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Suit: Heat Bikini by Cynful @ June Luxe Box

Heels: Iconic Doll Black by Blueberry

Pose: This Girl Is Mine by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive