I Like It

Tuesday, April 24, 2018



It has now come to me taking a super hot bath every day to control how my foot feels. Due to the nature of my work and the fact that a doctors note won't ever do me any good, I am stuck with the almost unbearable pain in my foot. That makes it hard to say yes to more hours when it is offered (and the fact that I need it)and makes me feel horrible and stressed out in the process. Hopefully one day I can find a way to deal with this or get it taken care of, but in the mean time I will just have to warm up a bath and keep at it. The power of positivity is a powerful one, the only issue with it is, you have to believe it. It's hard to train the brain to be positive from whence it was negative/pragmatic. Honestly though, at this point in my life. What do I have left to lose? I might as well get a head start and start blindly trying. The only sad thing about this is that trying isn't simply enough. You have to do.

Anyways, before I go on a dilemma tangent... I have a complete Suicide Dollz blog for my readers!! I love bringing my readers some odd looking photos that normally I wouldn't take. Thinking out of the box is what really helps me push in the blogging world. My readers can get all these exclusive items at the new round of Suicide Dollz! Of course I can't forget my sponsor Deadly Nightshade! I finally found a combination that would fit this cute star aura that I have acquired from them! It's moon and stars but you can get both as well! My readers can snag this exclusively at the Fantasy Faire event! Happy Shopping and cheers to relaxing in a tub while blogging! Lol. ♥☺

Hair: Selena by Neomenia @ Suicide Dollz

Catwa: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Smokey Eyes by [Leluck] @ Suicide Dollz

Lipstick: Victoria Lipstick II by LEVORE @ Suicide Dollz

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Kiss Tattoo by RedFish @ Suicide Dollz

Top: Lilly Top by {KIUKIU} @ Suicide Dollz

Panties: Takai Panties by Normandy @ Suicide Dollz

Rings: Plain Rings by Candy Crunchers @ Suicide Dollz

Nails: Asura by Suga-Suga @ Suicide Dollz

Heels: Jessica Shoes by Fashion Addiction @ Suicide Dollz

Aura: Moon & Star by Deadly Nightshade @ Fantasy Faire

Pose: Sass 4 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive