Whole Lotta Love

Friday, April 27, 2018


Day Five of Six days of work. Aiming for 40 hour week sucks. Especially with a horn in your foot. Now that I have kicked back a few shots of my favorite alcohol and cleaned up my place a bit (yes I clean when I'm drunk) I am attempting to focus on this blog post! I'm at half-fuck it and I just need to have some fun at this point! Of course I have Suicide Dollz for my readers tonight! I like how this picture turned out because of the classic theme to it... thanks y'all! I wouldn't have thought of this if it weren't for you sponsors! And of course... I had to put this song on. Because.. Santana + Chris Cornell = Heaven. Guitar Heaven. Lol Yes I'm drunk. TOODLES! ♥

Hair: Octavia by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Smokey Eyes by [Leluck] @ Suicide Dollz

Piercing: Gun Septum by #187# @ Suicide Dollz

Lipstick: Victoria II by LEVORE @ Suicide Dollz

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Girl Boss by Speakeasy

Dress: Wild by +Stigma+ @ Suicide Dollz

Nails: Stiletto Nails by Formanails

Heels: Esme Boots Black by CandyDoll

Pose: Night Owl 1 by FoxCity

Background: Backdrop X by Joplino @ Suicide Dollz


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive