I'm Not Alright

Saturday, August 12, 2017


Today I have something that is definitely more raunchy than I am used too and needless to say I am definitely stepping out of my comfort zone for this one. I am working with a good friend named Joker on this post! Joker is brash, blunt, funny, teddy bear! He wanted to do this pose so I bargained with him and told him I needed a more cleaner version :P. Hence, this is why I can even show this picture to my readers! I had a ton of fun doing this collab with someone that makes me laugh and I can mess around with. If you like X rated versions of pictures we took, be sure to check out Joker's blog in the link below!

My sponsor item for today is of course the jewelry I am wearing which is from Pervette! Now, they both look like they should be together but.... they are in different events! The one that is on my arm is exclusively at The Coven Fair! Next we have the one on my ankle that is exclusively at the AnyBody fair! Have no need to fear, I will probably blog these again knowing me! They are just too cute! Of course a massive amount of items in this blog post are exclusively at the Fetish Fair RIGHT NOW! Happy Shopping <3

Check out Joker's Version Paying The Devil In Style

Rosy

Hair: Western Wind by Tableau Vivant

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Pop: Lollipop by Catwa

Drool: Bento Drool by Dirty Secrets @ Fetish Fair

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Shoulder Jewelry: Little Moon by Pervette @ The Coven

Outfit: Colegiala by Scandalize @ Fetish Fair

Spank Hud: Real Spank Ass by Code 5

Tattoo: Look Under by RedFish @ Fetish Fair

Ankle Jewelry: Encante by Pervette @ AnyBody

Heels: Gold Liaison by Maitreya


Joker

Hair: Willow by Beusy

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyes: Cheri Space Eye by S0ng

Rings: Magical Rings by Astralia

Harness: Bdsm Witch Harnesses by Astralia

Gag: Omen Ball Gag by :Z.S:

Piercings: Bento Piercing Set 03 by -SU!-

Piercing: Medusa Piercing by -SU!-

Stockings: Luxie Stockings by Avanti

Nails: Moray Nails by E.A. Studio

Drool: Drool by Dirty Secrets @ Fetish Fair

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Outfit: Colegiala by Scandalize @ Fetish Fair

Knife: Butterfly Knife by vaak


Pose: Indescorous by FoxCity




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive