Gold

Friday, August 11, 2017


Stand on up and take a bow
There is something there and it's showing
There is no need to look around you're the best we got going

Shout out to the dreams you'll chase
Shout out to the hearts you'll break
Nothing is gonna stop you now
I guess you better be going
You'll never be far, I'm keeping you near, inside of my heart, you're here
Go on, It's got to be time, you're starting to shine cause what you've got is gold

I know you're gold.

I love being on the beach, what I love more than that is finding a pose that absolutely has what I want to portray. I don't have much to say today but I have a few items from my sponsors today! First and foremost I would like to point out that I love these poses from FoxCity and would be eternally grateful if one day I landed them as a sponsor. Now I have a sponsor which is Pervette today! The choker that I am wearing and the garters are exclusively at the Kinky Event! My readers can customize the diamonds, bands and of course the different gems! Also I can't forget that the suit htat I am wearing is from Petry Model! My readers can get this hot off of the rack item exclusively at the main store of Petry Model or check out their FB page! Happy Shopping <3 

Hair: Candice by Doux

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Janset Eyeliner & Lashes by Euphoric

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Choker & Garters: My Heart by Pervette @ Kinky Event

Tattoo: Sweet Girl by Identity

Outfit: Sports Lingerie STK by Petry Model FB

Pose: Beach Bunny 4 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive