Crying In The Club

Thursday, August 10, 2017


I wanted a real gothy vibe for this post, considering I am using a sexy dress to do it and of course this pose helps as well! I'm going to keep it short today because I feel like it and I've got some other things on my mind! So this pose I am using is of course from Something Erotic that my readers can get exclusively at the main store of Something Erotic! My readers can get this pose exclusively by joining the group and then getting their pose! Also the choker that I am wearing is a hot oddity exclusively by Pervette at the Fetish Fair! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Veronique by Doux

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Mystic Rose by Taox Tattoo

Nails: Elektra Nails & Rings by **RE**

Dress: Lucine Dress by Violent Seduction

Choker: Submission by Pervette @ Fetish Fair

Pose: I'm Leaving My Hat On by Something Erotic


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive