Pour Some Sugar On Me

Wednesday, August 09, 2017


Well it's already back to school where I live! Even college is open and bustling around. I have to say I really do miss getting brand new textbooks....starting to have anxiety about what things I am going to learn and how I am going to pace myself at learning them while getting the best grade possible. I was literally built to learn. It's almost agony to not be in school at all. I am happy to say though, that I have received my diploma after four years of working and going to school and that I am so happy to have it. If that isn't persistence... then God knows what is. 

Today I have a whole bunch of stuff for my readers to absorb!! First and foremost I am going to hit you with knowledge with these books from Deadly Nightshade! My readers can small knowledge into their brains by getting this tome (blade one) exclusively at the L'Elite event! Then the one that is sitting on the chair my readers can pick up exclusively at the Gothic Garage Sale!! It's the last day so get it while you can! Next up I have this cute little choker that I am wearing which is an exclusive from Pervette only at the SaNaRae event! I will blog this one again, but I had to blog just the choker part separately, it was too cute not too! My readers can change the strap color and the stud color! Then of course the outfit that I am wearing is from 1 Hundred in the classic back to school fashion! My readers can get this in the classic 1 Hundred colors exclusively at the AnyBody Event! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Rhonda by Doux

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lolli: Lollipop Gift by Catwa

Choker: Butter Charm by Pervette @ SaNaRae

Tattoo: Mystic Rose by Taox Tattoo

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Outfit: Wild Chic Pink by 1 Hundred @ AnyBody

Nails: Elektra Nails & Rings by **RE**

Shoes: Barb Shoes by Cult

Pose: Lara's Timeout by FoxCity

Right Book: Dagger Tome v1 by Deadly Nightshade @ L'Elite

Left Book: Deadly Nightshade Vol. 1 by Deadly Nightshade @ Gothic Garage Sale


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive