Attention

Tuesday, August 08, 2017


I love the shadow of a palm tree in a picture... so I was happy to actually capture that for once! I am once again up super early in the morning because my phone notified me that there was a flash flood warning. I only keep these warnings on because lately we've been having actual tornadoes in Texas which I thought I escaped when I moved here. So I woke up to that and decided... heck might as well do a post today! This is my thought process and now I am going to just shush and give the credits! So today I have this pose that I am using which another item from Something New! My readers can get this summery pose exclusively at the main store of Something New only if they join the group! Then y'all can get this amazing group gift!

Hair: Rhonda by Doux

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Mystic Rose by Taox Tattoo

Nails: Elektra Nails & Rings by **RE**

Suit: Heat Bikini by Cynful

Heels: Barb Shoes by Cult

Pose: A Windy Day by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive